ViewPAD 10 3g option

shakshak1

Jan 17, 2011
Is it possible that someone tell me how to buy a new ViewPad 10 including the 3g & GPS modules? which online store and estimate price.
Thanks for your advice

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
You want this one only for the 3g? There are better 3g tabs out there... unless your going to root this as soon as you get it.

shakshak1

Jan 17, 2011
Dear Fuganater & Dwcunpluged ,
I was looking for a tablet with the following specs: nVidia Tegra, 7" or 10" capacitive display, wifi, 3g, gps, usb, android 2.2, any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Money obv isn't an issue since you are looking at a $600 tab. Best things I can find in the few minutes I have to look. I'm sure there are more out there. Also not sure what Carrier you have or want to go with. That could be the make or break for your choice.

Samsung Galaxy Tab - Verizon
BlackBerry PlayBook - Q1 2011 Sprint / Q2 2011 AT&T
Motorola XOOM - Verizon?

shakshak1

Jan 17, 2011
dwcunpluged
There is inconsistence between the mentioned model (V10S_1BNA0US3_01) specs and the detailed technical specs sheet on ebay that mentioned model details in J&R Viewsonic ViewPad 10s 10.1" Android 2.2 Tablet in Portable Tablet PCs at JR.com doesn't include 3G/ GPS and there is not return policy!
I emailed them with my concern but didn't receive their feedback yet.
I also couldn't find other ebay sellers for the same specs.
Pls help
Regards.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
dwcunpluged
There is inconsistence between the mentioned model (V10S_1BNA0US3_01) specs and the detailed technical specs sheet on ebay that mentioned model details in J&R Viewsonic ViewPad 10s 10.1" Android 2.2 Tablet in Portable Tablet PCs at JR.com doesn't include 3G/ GPS and there is not return policy!
I emailed them with my concern but didn't receive their feedback yet.
I also couldn't find other ebay sellers for the same specs.
Pls help
Regards.

Honestly, shakshak1, every retailer is going to have different specs for each product they are selling. 3G and assisted GPS are options you can ask for, and get, at certain retailers. Other retailer are not going to have it as an option. You just have to keep looking until you find someone that will answer an email or phone call and give you the answers you need about return policies, prices, whatever. You seem like the kind of person who doesn't mind asking the questions and doing the research, so my advice is to stick to your guns. If you find a retailer that has all of the specs, prices, and type of customer service you are comfortable with then go with them. Good luck, and I will help you if I can, but being patient long enough to get a hold of one of these sellers is how you will really get satisfying answers.

shakshak1

Jan 17, 2011
Dears,
The offered vpa10 in ebay and excaliberpc is pre-order and seems that will not be available in the market!!!