viewpad 10 problem in dowlnoad application from android market

aqeel

Jul 9, 2011
Good day every body,
I have problem with my new viewpad 10 can any body help me?
I just buy a viewpad 10 16GB, Windows 7, Android 2.2 and I create an account in google to download the application from android market and when I try to log in to the market he said"there are no android phone associated with this account, please sign with different account" why?
also when I start turn on first time my viewpad 10 and I choose Android 2.2 system he did not ask me to create an account and in user guide from viersonic homepage he ask you to create an account with details, why?
also when I connect viewpad 10 Android 2.2 system to WIFI, he did not show ViewSonicOnTop network, why? see link
http://www.viewsonic.com/assets/109/21514.pdf
Thanks,

Last edited:

beastman

May 8, 2011
Never had that problem as I have a htc evo besides my viewsonic gtablet. Also I have the old gtablet with only android, which I rooted and installed cyanogenmod 7 on.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

aqeel

Jul 9, 2011
Never my problem that I cannont download any program or any application on Android 2.2 from the web and I cannot update my Android 2.2 to higher version he always send me error in downloading
I try to down Gapps on Viewpad 10 with full access to Google Market but he send me error in downloading
Only the application that I have some of them on my viewpad 10 I can download and Install them(some of them cannot be install) is AndApp only which is already exist on my system
I think we should need to make root for the system?
What is the procedure to make root for my system please?

beastman

May 8, 2011
Install clockworkmod
Google Bishop of technology for complete howto.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

bala

Oct 25, 2011
Hello,
I also have the problem with my new viewpad 10.
I just buy a viewpad 10 16GB, Windows 7, Android 2.2 and I create an account in google to download the application from android market and when I try to log in to the market he said"there are no android phone associated with this account, please sign with different account" why?

mkrieger

Oct 25, 2011
The OS that runs on Viewpad 10 is not fully licensed. This is why it doesn't allow access to the Market.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

darren2951

Dec 13, 2011
What i heard from viewsonic support agent , coz it running intel processor ( Atom ) which not support android market .... So dissappointed for this product ...