Viewsonic G Tab Accessories

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I bought 1x 32 GB class 10, 2x 8 GB class 6 and 1x 2 GB class 2. Should be set now.

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
We do have a new vendor here, itSteve, who has gtab stuff. Docks cases, chargers. electronicCrap

Thanks for the intro Peter :)

I wanted to stop by to let you guys know that I am here. Sorry for the delay but it took a little time to get things up and running smoothly to be able to get product here in the 'states' on a regular basis but it seems to be working (so far). I have a VERY gracious and helpful supplier in china that has been able to provide me with docks, cases, screen protectors, and chargers. The kicker is; when they get here they go quickly. Peter approach me and gave me the 'come over over' nod so here I am. I have been providing accessories to forum developers and members for a couple of months now and I have a few things I wanted to set straight. This is not my full-time job and I don't do this for the money. I have had my Tab since day one and if it we not for boards like this and the crazy work put in by Dev's, very few of us would still be here. I can't program, develop, or code so this was my way on contributing. I even donated docks to the Dev's as a 'thank you' and also to make sure that they had one to bake ROMs with the docks in mind. It was aggravating to not find accessories to compliment such a nice piece of hardware so I ventured out. After months of getting a few things here and there, countless PM's and emails, Paypal invoices, I set up a site and went live two days ago and so far all seems well.

www.electronicCrap.com
[email protected]

If you register - I use the newsletter feature to notify you the MINUTE I get stock in hand and post it giving you a 'heads up' before I announce anything online. I had 40 cases and 37 docks that went in the first 30 hours from Monday, it was nuts.
- I try to reply to emails as quickly as possible
- I don't 'hold' items nor take pre-payment for anything (I don't want to be responsible is something goes bad with a shipment to me)
- For now the site takes Paypal only for US addresses (I have shipped elsewhere but it is a painful experience)
- I try not to announce when stock is coming unless I have a tracking number from my source (I hate false hopes)
- I ship everything priority 2-3 day (normally get it out the same day) so shipping is usually $1-$2 more than normal but if you are like me you want your toys quickly

Please, please, please try to empathize... I want to be fair and first come first served is the only fair way right now. International shipping has proven to be time consuming but I will help out where I can. As I said, the is not a 'business' for me; this is my contribution to support the cause. Having to pack up 90 items in 30 hours for little to no profit is not a money-maker, but it DOES make me feel like I was able to help someone that doesn't have to wait 45 days for a product.

I tend to do reviews of products as I get new ones in so that you know exactly what you are getting. For example - my supplier is good about send me prototype cases to review and sell. Some may or may not need a few 'mods' on your side but you know what you are getting. FYI - He also reads the reviews and posts following to get an idea as to what is being requested as well as liked and disliked.

Hope that sums it up! Thanks Peter for bringing androidtablets.net to my attention. I would have been here sooner but with the 'limited' amount of things in stock I hated the idea of getting everyone's hopes up just to disappoint. With that being said, STOCK IS LOW NOW but wanted to give you the heads up so yo could get registered for advance notice on the next shipment (mid-next-week: more docks, M1's, P3's, and possibly a P4?) lots coming in.

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
can you give us a review when you get it and have used it for a bit?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Will do. It will really be for the people willing to pay that kind of money for a usb drive.

RAWArtifacts

Dec 11, 2010
Just picked up a plug and go Inexpensive keyboard from my local Walmart for $12.00.
It is a Logitech Keyboard K120 full size keyboard with numerical side pad.
No programing just plug it into your G-Tablet's USB port and start typing.
YA! I like this, when I am typing long messages, it gives my thumbs a break.:)
Cheers!
Robert

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I know he goes through these fast, but Steve over at electroniccrap.com has just received a shipment of cases and docks for our G-Tabs. I am not specifically endorsing anything, but I have two of the docks (home and office) and one of the cases and am very happy with my purchases.

They do go fast, but everything I have ordered has come in less than a week.

PaTwRiK

Jan 31, 2011
I,too, have ordered stuff from steve @ electroniccrap.com. Fast shipping when the items are in stock....

I would like say that he gets this stuff from overseas, so you'll want to keep checking the site to see when he gets stock.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I got the Malata ZPAD Dock from electroniccrap.com and I got it in about a week after ordering. He shipped it to my DPO address here in the DRC and I am extremely satisfied.

tmacrae

Feb 28, 2011
Thank you, it2steve, for sharing your information about your site. It's a clean site and easy to navigate. I'll be checking it out frequently, as I need a keyboard.

cbinks

Nov 20, 2010
I recieved both dock and M1 portfolio case from electroniccrap. Com and am very pleased with both. Highly recommend if you need accessories for your g-tab you check out itsteve's site.

Sent from my Ideos S7