Viewsonic G Tab Accessories

casyscan

Mar 9, 2011
it2steve
Found the igo on your site. However shipping is 11.35 when priority flat rate is 4.80. Any breaks possible? Especially if mixed with other items?

Last edited:

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
it2steve
Found the igo on your site. However shipping is 11.35 when priority flat rate is 4.80. Any breaks possible? Especially if mixed with other items?

The iGo wont fit in the flat rate envelopes. The shipping is a couple dollars more than 'normal' but I do ship everything quickly and priority and most seem to be getting things pretty quickly. I am VERY NEW to the site software and only put it up to manage these things and having to learn something new everyday. The shipping module ties in to USPS and has some weight to packing materials ratio that I'm still trying to figure out.

HOWEVER... use the discount code CRAP4ME to take the 10% bump off for androidtablets.net members.

Hope that helps a bit!

pfd9100

Mar 1, 2011
The iGo wont fit in the flat rate envelopes. The shipping is a couple dollars more than 'normal' but I do ship everything quickly and priority and most seem to be getting things pretty quickly. I am VERY NEW to the site software and only put it up to manage these things and having to learn something new everyday. The shipping module ties in to USPS and has some weight to packing materials ratio that I'm still trying to figure out.

HOWEVER... use the discount code CRAP4ME to take the 10% bump off for androidtablets.net members.

Hope that helps a bit!

Ya, I thought the shipping was a little high too, but ITS is here, and that automatically makes him a good guy!

I ordered a P3 last week, then when the docks etc came in I ordered an M1, and 2 docks, and 2 power supplies. Anxiously waiting the docks, will like the look of this thing on my desk next to the laptop!
Cant wait to try it on the HDTV at home too. Angry Birds on HD!! the kids will love that!!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Just got the Skin from gotshadeonline.com. Viewsonic G Tablet Cheap and easy installation. It will deff protect the back of your device. Especially since it is only plastic.

I also got the dock from electroniccrap.com. Got it in Africa in 5 days!

All that is left is extra power supplies and a case.

Last edited:

mikefowler0

Mar 14, 2011
Did a lot of looking and found at Staples a:
SOLO Classic Collection iPad and e-Reader Jacket with Zipper, 9.7 Inches, Black and Blue, CLA132-4/5

I got it for $18 plus tax. It has room for my cleaning cloth and a small bottle of cleaning spray. Check out the pics.

Amazon.com: SOLO Classic Collection iPad and e-Reader Jacket with Zipper, 9.7 Inches, Black and Blue, CLA132-4/5: Electronics
VBqStXU7ooP1mCe5trj6h4XPYbpQIxdJFmMTTPU1Vl7qGqb9J1B7amBck-S5bbe07W51Re1412bInWNqd4QqNa93zYrzp6nVwBtj233oRtKsKBAYqdHnmwZJyPz5aZ9fpdmS85fUcA
51mimDQoTRL._AA300_.jpg

51ign9Id25L._AA300_.jpg
41xJFtVY44L._AA300_.jpg

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
Mike, I had that case too months ago when I first got the tab. I really like it except the elastic started to give away towards the top after a few days making me scared that it would come flopping out. I ended up returning it and using a sleeve until I found something else.

Hope you have better luck with yours!

mikefowler0

Mar 14, 2011
Good point. I'm going to hold on to this one until Cases.com, Seideo or someone else comes up with a real nice Croc skin (faux) case.

Ronin317

Mar 23, 2011
I just jumped on the Woot! deal for the G-Tab, and immediately started looking for cases. I'm probably going for one of the Moshi sleeves, as it should fit just fine.
Moshi Muse gray
I use their iPouch for my iPhone, and it's spectacular - soft, nice, and keeps it clean!

geeves1279

Mar 24, 2011
Purchased the tablet from woot.com yesterday and came across this, great information, thanks for the discount code. Purchased the M1 - Viewsonic gTablet folio case, Malata ZPAD Dock for gTablet and the iGo Charger w/ Tip that fits the gTablet.

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
For all the new folks that came onboard with the Woot deal looking for a case/bag for the Gtab.. you really can't go wrong with the stock one that Sears carries...

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

it's officially packaged and branded for the g-tab... it's only $5.99 and it's actually a neoprene netbook case made by Caselogic (Radio Shack had the same Caselogic case for $24).... got mine for $3.00 whith cashing in some of my Kmart/Sears points... it's a really nice case.. has a zippered stash pouch on the side too..

Personally still waiting for Itsteve to post he has that latest book style folding case in black instead of white... even with the addition of a protective book style case this bag type case will hold it and everything you could need... :)

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
im lost when it comes to cases. i want something i can prop my tab up with but i dont really want it in a big brief case looking thing. i was thinking get a skin and a sleeve but that wouldnt allow me to prop it up. then i thought get a skin and a dock i can put on the table next to my couch, but it would only give me one viewing angle and then id still have to get a sleeve or something to carry it in when i take it with me somewhere . the case will allow me multiple viewing positions and gives me portability but it just makes it so business like and impersonal to me. plus most of them look like i cant lay the tab flat without having a bunch of leather hanging of the bottom. i dont know. do you guys recommend a screen protector?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I have been through 6 different cases, sleeves and covers. The only one I can completely recommend is the M1 that Steve sells at electroniccrap.com.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!