Viewsonic G Tab Owner's Thread

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I think I have added all the owner's that have asked to the first list on this thread, Welcome one and all!

Please be sure to also join the ViewSonic Tabs Group!

Now, can't wait for the HoneyComb ROMs for the GTab to start coming....

RAWArtifacts

Dec 11, 2010
I think I have added all the owner's that have asked to the first list on this thread, Welcome one and all!

Please be sure to also join the ViewSonic Tabs Group!

Now, can't wait for the HoneyComb ROMs for the GTab to start coming....

Hello Peter and All,
You can add me to the list of owners!
Cheers!

dnjpowell

Nov 7, 2010
Mark me down as an owner!! dnjpowell/Byesville, Ohio/ USA

been doing good up until yesterday.. sorta got quirky and started getting an android core error. Couldn't do damn thing so am working on that. But was steadily running VEGAn - Love it!!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
done! I am sure we are missing some people here....who else owns one? Anyone else outside the USA? Do we really only have one International user?

tmacrae

Feb 28, 2011
I've joined this thread and group to learn more about the Viewsonic G-Tablet. I don't have one yet, but I'm seriously considering buying one in the next day or two. Will I be the first from Colorado?

I'm looking forward to learning much from this group!

Warmly,

wtang

Dec 13, 2010
You forgot to add me to the list. :) Maybe it was because I left out my location. I'm in New York City.

miketv

Feb 25, 2011
ok, i'll put my hand up for the internationals, tho i am awaiting delivery from amazon... can't wait, think it's traveling over the pacific as i type.

adelaide, south australia/australia.

cheers,

mike

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010

GrabTabCat

Mar 1, 2011
and here's one more ... GrabTabCat in Winston-Salem, North Carolina ... please add me to the list, if you would.

Looking forward to learning more about a replacement ROM (TnT Harmony sounds like one most people like) ... I'm a newbie and currently very frustrated with the "stock" system.

The GMarket seems to be completely worthless at this point in time ... every description for their apps only mention "phones" ... and nothing for G-Tablet! What's with these guys?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
and here's one more ... GrabTabCat in Winston-Salem, North Carolina ... please add me to the list, if you would.

Looking forward to learning more about a replacement ROM (TnT Harmony sounds like one most people like) ... I'm a newbie and currently very frustrated with the "stock" system.

Really any of the "big three," VEGAn, TnT or TnT-Harmony are going to be a vast improvement over the stock ROM.

The GMarket seems to be completely worthless at this point in time ... every description for their apps only mention "phones" ... and nothing for G-Tablet! What's with these guys?
Tablets are still new enough that the majority of apps were created before tablets really existed. Most will run fine, and there is a sticky thread in the forum on Apps that have been tested and are being used by G-Tab owners.