Which ROM are you using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Which ROM do you have installed? Why? Please share which ROM you have installed on your device and why you chose that one. Also, if you have experience with any of the others, please share that as well.

I am currently running the VEGAn 1.00.b5 on my tablet. I installed it because it seems the fastest and most stable, and I can use an external keyboard and mouse. I have also noticed that video definitely is better on this ROM compared to the others.

I had the TnT 3.1.2 and liked it ok, but VEGAn seems a little more snappy. I didn't like the lag that happened on startup, and when loading or unloading system intensive applications or resources.

jtsmall

Jan 4, 2011
VEGAn for the same reasons plus developers' collective opinion that the Advent Vega rom is currently the best supported. I started with TnT Lite after using the tablet factory for a week.

-jts

Last edited:

astevens54

Dec 3, 2010
I just installed TnT Lite 4.0, I had the enhanced package and had to re-image before upgrading. I don't regret it at all.

RayanMX

Jan 12, 2011
VEGAn simply because all others are slower and had many more issues, at least the versions I tried.

rushmore

Jan 16, 2011
I do use Vegan since it does not show the sdcard 2 status in settings and you can not unmount the sd card properly. Also the way it handles apps like Angry birds and mystery media file deletions also concern me.

I prefer the stability of TnT Lite 4.1, but see the merits of Vegan. Just depends on what you prefer the most :) TnT Lite 4.1 averages upper 2300 Quadrant scores.

Lag issue is gone with the recent kernel update that is in TnT Lite 4.0 and 4.1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.