Viewsonic gTablet certificate error

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by myzoo, Apr 6, 2011.

1. myzoo

myzoo Member

Tablet / Device:
    Viewsonic gTablet, Samsung captivate
    I am new to all of this and I am hoping someone can help. I just got a Viewsonic gtablet
    I posted in another area so this may be a duplicate I am sorry but I do need help soon.
    and I like most of the features so far. My problem is I will need to access my work site and I get a certificate error? Is this because it is android? Will I need a tablet that has windows? I hope not. The one site I am trying to access is insidecoair.com for one.
    Is there anything I can do or download to help with this problem? If not I will have to return it as I have to be able to get access to certain sites for work.
    Thanking you all in advance
    Jaye

2. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    Is your workplace running enterprise level wifi authentication? Check with your IT guy, and be ready to treat him to a donut or two.

3. Fuganater

Fuganater Moderator Staff Member

Delete this thread as spam due to posting the same thread in multiple sub forums. I don't have access to do it myself.