Vigo 9.7" Android Tablet

Bevf

Aug 5, 2012
Has anyone else bought a Vigo Android Tablet? The features looked good, it had wireless and was 3G compatiable via a 3G Dongle which wasn't supplied.
I haven't had much luck getting a dongle to work with it. Just wondering if anyone else has experience with this tablet?

Kiwiham

Aug 10, 2012
Not sure where you are but I bought a couple of these from a retailer in New Zealand and have been really impressed with their support

brenthen

Aug 13, 2012
mywife got one for her birthday it looks very good BUT battery life is about 40 miniuts yes thats not a typo 40 minuts and thats with 3g off and wifi off dose anyone know who makes these "vigo"tablets thay dont seem to exist outside nz ???? ours is going back to the warehouse for a replacement as there must be a probleam with the battery

Ptur

Oct 30, 2012
mywife got one for her birthday it looks very good BUT battery life is about 40 miniuts yes thats not a typo 40 minuts and thats with 3g off and wifi off dose anyone know who makes these "vigo"tablets thay dont seem to exist outside nz ???? ours is going back to the warehouse for a replacement as there must be a probleam with the battery

did you solve the battery problem?

brenthen

Aug 13, 2012
hi yes got it sorted i contacted the warehouse and thay told me to go into the store and swap it for a "VERSION 2" it seems there are knowen issues with the battery in them the new one lasts much longer

Kathboi

Jan 4, 2013
Hi there, Just wondering if any of you are having trouble with the sound playing after recording a video? I just purchased last week, had emailed technical support but they must be still on holiday as I've not had an answer. Is there something I am missing? the sound works on everything else..

moore4

Jan 7, 2013
The 9.7" does have a mic. I have just tested video recording on our table, we hadn't tried this yet. It seems we have the same problem. I thought at first that there was no audio being recorded but when I turned the volume up, and then videoed again whilst speaking directly into the mic hole, there was some sound recorded however it was no way audible with lots of hissing background noise, so not sure now whether we also have a problem with the mic.

e4nz

Jan 24, 2013
We bought the Vigo 9.7" tablet recently and have the same problem with the mic. Despite the advertising and the packaging stating the tablet is "Perfect for Skype" anyone we call is unable to hear us properly and recording any audio results in a very faint volume level. Our local Warehouse Stationery where we bought it are now displaying a notice in the store stating that there is a known issue with the microphone and that a software update is due to be posted today (25th January). Nothing posted last time I looked but I wait with anticipation to see if anything materializes and whether the problem is fixed.

Other than that, this seems like a great tablet, so long as you get the version 2 device with dual core CPU and 8000mAH battery.

MikeBlacknail

Aug 22, 2013
This tablet is sh!t, has all kinds of trouble, screen wise, software wise, hardware wise... The stores that sell it must lack the money to put branded stocks, because you can spend 15-20 euro more and get a branded tablet (Asus etc...) The probably sell ten and have returns of eleven...