Visual Land Connect Android 4.0, 7" Internet Tablet, your thoughts?

Visual Land Connect 7" Android 4.0 vs. Polaroid 7" Android 4.0 Tablet

• Visual Land Connect 7" Android 4.0 Tablet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Polaroid 7" Android 4.0 Tablet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TabTalk1

May 9, 2012
I have found the Visual Land Connect Android 7" Tablet ($129 Walmart) and the Polaroid® 7"Android 4 Tablet ($100 Biglots) to be both in my price range. Could anyone give me the pros and cons of each? Any information would be helpful.

oldfatguy

May 9, 2012
I just bought a Visual Land Connect 4.0 yesterday and I got on this forum hoping to learn how to operate it. I have android on my phone and finally figured it out but this is a bit harder. Cannot compare it with the Polaroid re have not tried it.

TabTalk1

May 9, 2012
I have looked around the Internet and so far, I haven't very much information about the Visual Land Connect 4.0. I would love to find out if it has a built in GPS map that I could download to it. I really can't stay on wifi when I'm driving down the road so it would be great to if there is a App for that.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
My tablets don't have GPS, but from what I've read here many of the GPS apps have a provision for downloading the maps necessary for your route before you leave home.

oldfatguy

May 9, 2012
Fun part is trying to figure out how to download the apps to this. Since I have my amazon account on my regular e mail, and my android phone on my g mail address I cannot get anything to send to the android tablet.

J

jimbo7630

I have looked around the Internet and so far, I haven't very much information about the Visual Land Connect 4.0. I would love to find out if it has a built in GPS map that I could download to it. I really can't stay on wifi when I'm driving down the road so it would be great to if there is a App for that.

Actually you CAN stay on WiFi while driving, all you need do is get yourself a MiFi unit! Take your own HotSpot wherever you go.

jfredbaby

Sep 11, 2012
Ok so I have a v land connect 4.0.3. So as we all know they come rooted. Well I downloaded the bright house live tv app. And it don't work with rooted devices. I would like to unroot my tablet. Anybody? Help!