Visual Land VL-879

starstruck

Mar 6, 2012
hey there everyone,

I just got this tablet from newegg, now i do have some questions and hopefully someone can help me...I read somewhere that this tablet does not bring the market and someone just replied with it comes rooted...

is this tablet rooted already. and if so what roms could i run in it..
also about the market , can anyone verify this and if so, how would i go about getting the market ....

android_free

Apr 21, 2012
The Visual Land Connect is a great tablet, same as the prestige minus the keys, to upgrade to ICS go to this thread.

ployermomo9.wordpress

This is nothing but a rebranded momo9. I followed the 1 hour youtube video, by TabletRepublic and now i have a fully unlocked ICS 4.0.3 tablet with full market. Note this tablet has other names, Skytek Skypad alpha2, you can find a lot of accessories on amazon under this name, like the carrying case. Pay attention to the camera resolution (.3MP, 1.3MP, 2.0MP) since there are different roms. I purchased mine at Fry's and has the 1.3mp camera.

When the reboot comes up the characters will be in chinese! Don't worry navigate to the setting menu and just under security (has the lock symbol) is input and language, choose english and the tablet will switch to english, suggest downloading the ICS keyboard. Also disable or remove the native chinese apps. Other then that you have a fully functioning ICS table. Thank you tablet republic and Ameridan's.