Vizio 10"

RWLS

Jul 13, 2012
I just noticed that vizio has removed their 10" tablet from the web site. Does this mean that they have decided against it? I hope not, I have been interested in seeing what it was capable of. Not that I was in the market at this time, but it would be interesting to see how it holds up to the galaxy tab 10.

Conspirator

Feb 10, 2012
Looks like they are going to focus on the new computer system they just released. $1100 at walmart for a 27 inch all in one computer system, comes with wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, remote, subwoofer, an sd card slot, 5 usb slots, 2 hdmi ports.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Looks like they are going to focus on the new computer system they just released. $1100 at walmart for a 27 inch all in one computer system, comes with wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, remote, subwoofer, an sd card slot, 5 usb slots, 2 hdmi ports.

I checked one out at a Microsoft store a couple of weekends ago. The all in ones and laptops are very nice. Note sure about the keyboard though. They are different and might take some getting use to. I think it might be a year or more before we see another Vizio tablet. I wouldn't be surprised to see another demo at CES but probably not a product until summer or later of next year.

Conspirator

Feb 10, 2012
The one we have on display at our store is a Blue-Tooth wireless keyboard and a wireless touch-pad for a mouse(it does not like to connect, keeps dropping connection after the first day). Around the base of the monitor pedestal is all the connections for USB, Hdmi, etc. Only wires were power coming in and audio to the subwoofer.