VOD transfer help

gaikeo

Dec 12, 2011
I can't seem to transfer VDO content from my Sanyo Xacti VPC-GH4 to my ACER Tablet using the USB connector. Sorry, not very tech savvy and just got my ACER tablet (clueless but love it so far). Thank you.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
VOD, VDO, what's in a name, especially when you toss them around so carelessly.

Pause.
Take a deep breath, and tell us again exactly what you are trying to do and how you are trying do do it.
What format is the video in?
Do you have a file manager installed on the Acer?

spexwood

May 11, 2011
VOD, VDO, what's in a name, especially when you toss them around so carelessly.

Pause.
Take a deep breath, and tell us again exactly what you are trying to do and how you are trying do do it.
What format is the video in?
Do you have a file manager installed on the Acer?

Icebike, dude, you need to chill out and be a little more forgiving to people. You are dometimes a bit too snsppy eith people, lol.
I understand when people post repetitive questions, but stuff like simple spelling errors are something forgiveable.
Nao, iff da mesig waz writn laek dis, den yah, b az pessd off az you want. (Lol)

Sometimes people just aren't technical enough to word their questions in ways that others can understand. In that case, just ask clarifying questions or for them to better explain, PLEASE. This forum is meant to help people like this afterall, especially since Acer's technical support answer (factory reset) isn't always the answer.

Back on topic:
Gaikeo, what are VOD files and what is your Sanyo (not familiar with it)? Is it a computer, phone? What operating system is it?
Regardless of what the file format it is, the files should transfer if the Sanyo is compatible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited: