Vote here for more support!

2THEXTRM

Jan 4, 2012
Dang, how many member do we have here, more than 87 I expected lol. Need to have admin send a email to all members with link to XDA poll so they can vote!

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Dang, how many member do we have here, more than 87 I expected lol. Need to have admin send a email to all members with link to XDA poll so they can vote!

Yea its only 89 now but my post has a thousand views.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Up to 94 which puts vtab at #20 out of the 38 devices showing in the poll. Need to crack 150 to be in the top 15 and 228 votes to be in the top 10.

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
95 now maybe the honeycomb update will spark some users to vote.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Just so everybody knows, more votes means more of a chance for having the ability to root, make system backups and restore from them, overclocking, custom ROMs and the ability to run the latest Android version which is currently ICS. Even if you don't know what this means if you have a VTab it is in your interest to vote so that you have the option to make your VTab run to its full potential (if you are happy with it stock you ain't seen nothing yet) or even to recover it if something should go wrong even if you aren't a "hacker" doing crazy things with it.

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
Yeah, even us android impaired members who probably will never root should take the small amount of time that it takes to vote just to help the cause. I, for one, am curious to see just what this tablet's real potential is.

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
Just so everybody knows, more votes means more of a chance for having the ability to root, make system backups and restore from them, overclocking, custom ROMs and the ability to run the latest Android version which is currently ICS. Even if you don't know what this means if you have a VTab it is in your interest to vote so that you have the option to make your VTab run to its full potential (if you are happy with it stock you ain't seen nothing yet) or even to recover it if something should go wrong even if you aren't a "hacker" doing crazy things with it.

So just for you to know, a subforum in xda will not make more people capable to do devellopnent buy this crap tablet. If you think it should be rooted and have an idea of how to do it, just do your best and see if you can get it done. I have tried what my limited knowledge let me do but i failed, hopefully YOU or YOU or even YOU have more knowledge or tallent than me and get it done. Xda is just providing a platform for people like us, if they dont provide it, well, lets use androidtablets forum...
Nuff said ...

--------------------------------------
tapatalked from GalaxyS

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
So just for you to know, a subforum in xda will not make more people capable to do devellopnent buy this crap tablet. If you think it should be rooted and have an idea of how to do it, just do your best and see if you can get it done. I have tried what my limited knowledge let me do but i failed, hopefully YOU or YOU or even YOU have more knowledge or tallent than me and get it done. Xda is just providing a platform for people like us, if they dont provide it, well, lets use androidtablets forum...
Nuff said ...

--------------------------------------
tapatalked from GalaxyS

That is true but with enough interest some of the guru developers might take note. It doesn't automatically mean they will. There is some knowledge here and a few have tried some nifty ideas but there is a ton of talent out there (no offense to anybody here who might also be a guru) that may just need to be made aware that there is an interested community of users before it occurs to them to tackle the challenge :)