Vtab 1008 Update Error RPC:S-7:AEC-7BKN3-ZMM2-THX6Q

bigdaddywoowoo

Sep 2, 2015
everytime we go to Google play store and try and update I get these errors. Netflix nothing works because of it can't download new apps. tried reseting it clearing cashes force stops on store n framework nothing seems to work

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

What's the deal with Netflix? I feel you confused the subject.

I don't think I've seen that error before. You may want to try removing your Google account, restart then add it back in.

bigdaddywoowoo

Sep 2, 2015
Netflix is just an example of one of the apps that won't update along with google, maps, Google movies n tv, Google books, youtube, and a bunch of others. I've already tried removing google acount and adding another one didn't work. the only other thing would be to maybe plug into my computer go into the files and manual delete (gogle framework and play store )then try and force updates. any suggestions would be great

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I get the feeling that some other app is causing problems. If no app will update and you have removed and redone the Google account and cleared the cache from the Google framework I'm running out of suggestions short of a factory reset.

bigdaddywoowoo

Sep 2, 2015
I reset a couple times already didn't work same problem. I only paid 20 bucks for it from a friend who's kids were using it. it's for my kids as well not like it's a big loss but still would like to get it working

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome aboard, Bigdaddy.
Just a thought here, but check to make sure that the tab has the latest version of the Google play app installed.