VTAB knocked to floor screen not working

Mar 8, 2012
My cat knocked my VTAB, which was in the portfolio case, to the floor. When I removed it frome the case the back had separated from the front only a tiny bit in the lower right hand corner. It easily snapped back together. The screen was not cracked however when I power the tablet up the menu buttons light up but nothing shows up on the screen. I have tried the hard reboot but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Really wish I had an answer for this, do you have a SD card in your tablet? If so it may have been bumped loose and is buggering the boot process some how. That is the only thing I can think of.
Hope someone can help with this. If nothing else, call Vizio and tell them that the screen is not coming on, it may be under warranty still.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Also try plugging into the charger for a while and see if that gets anything going. When you say hard reboot do you mean holding the power button for about 15 seconds then letting go and pressing it again for a few seconds? If not you may want to try that too. Just throwing darts, but who knows.