VTAB to TV

gonzo88

Oct 29, 2011
I tried connecting my VTAB to my LCD big screen but nothing happens! Do I need to download an App or am I doing something wrong. I do get a notification about un-hooking the HDMI but that's it.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
It works fine for me. Just want to make sure it is nothing obvious as selecting the correct INPUT on your TV and that the cable is correctly seated on both ends. No special Apps needed.

Jtpboy

Sep 19, 2011
My tab has a loose connection so I have to set it just right so the weight of the cable keeps the connector properly seated.

gonzo88

Oct 29, 2011
I tried pushing the micro just a bit more on the tab and the screen on the Vtab started getting fuzzy like an old antenna tv. I shut it off and turn it on again and the screen went back to normal. Tomorrow am returning the Hdmi and getting a new one. Hopefully its just a damage cable.

Lectruck

Apr 23, 2011
I tried connecting my VTAB to my LCD big screen but nothing happens! Do I need to download an App or am I doing something wrong. I do get a notification about un-hooking the HDMI but that's it.

I hear that Plasma Big screen TV almost never work with any Tablet, this is the first I have heard that an LCD would not work also.

marvin02

Aug 25, 2011
My VTAB works fine with my 55 inch Samsung Plasma TV. I can mirror the VTAB's screen or play Netflix, Hulu, or YuoTube with no issues.

gonzo88

Oct 29, 2011
I just got back from exchanging the micro hdmi for a different brand, got home hooked it to the lcd and it works great. I guess the old cable wasn't compatible cause the new one says "smartphone & PC compatible ". Hopefully my experience helps somebody with the same problem or in choosing as Hdmi.

gleas293

Oct 20, 2011
Maybe it depends on the cord - I purchased a micro hdmi cord from amazon. It says it was for the htc evo - cord works great on 50 inch LG plasma tv.