VTAB1008 Android 3.2.1

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
The tablet seemed to shut itself down when the battery level went below 20%. Has this happened to others?

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
No I have run mine to 1% before it shutdown. I seem to be getting better battery life post update. I played on netflix for 5 hours and stll had 46%.

Jim

fahadzafar

Mar 25, 2012
hello all

just joined this forum

i have vizio tablet and it still on gingerbread.though i receives update notification every time i coneect to wifi but i am still ignoring it coz of certain issues but leave them

i have heard that in HC bezel buttons are going to get useless so therefore i on one day discovered an apk package in vizio system file as touchpad.apk it could be responsible for fuctioning of bezel buttons so i want some member to try and install this package on their vizio tablet updated to HC

Attachments

• $Touchpanel.zip
    239.6 KB · Views: 293

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Do not update using clockworck recovery it will brick your device you have been warned.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

digitsm

Aug 13, 2012
hello all

just joined this forum

i have vizio tablet and it still on gingerbread.though i receives update notification every time i coneect to wifi but i am still ignoring it coz of certain issues but leave them

i have heard that in HC bezel buttons are going to get useless so therefore i on one day discovered an apk package in vizio system file as touchpad.apk it could be responsible for fuctioning of bezel buttons so i want some member to try and install this package on their vizio tablet updated to HC

I've installed it, but it doesn't have any effect on the flat buttons beside the LCD panel. The button's light is still off and they don't work. Plus there isn't any icon appeared in the app drawer after installing the apk.