VTAB1008 won't play video

Sechriest

Jan 12, 2012
When I try to play any type of video (like a U-tube video) on my vizio vtab1008 it acts like it's going to play and then it just stops. If I power down and back up the video will play once but no more and if I want to play a second one I have to start the whole process over again. The Techs at Vizio were no help.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Zina_berry

Dec 5, 2011
Are you saying your tablet won't play a youtube video? Mine does just fine, from either the youtube app or the browser. Hmmm.

Sechriest

Jan 12, 2012
The only way it will play a ny type of video is when the audio is connected to my laptop via bluetooth.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
Are you saying your tablet won't play a youtube video? Mine does just fine, from either the youtube app or the browser. Hmmm.

Yes that part works but if you have the Honeycomb update and are watching a youtube video in the browser try to restart it after you pause it. It took me hours of screwing around with that particular issue to find out how to restart a youtube video being watched in the Browser after I tapped on it to pause it.

I thought updating the Flash Player might fix that issue and it only made things a lot worse.

I've asked Vizio to send me an e-mail when they have that issue fixed and they told me to just keep turning it on and I said why, it is not near as fun as it used to be when it worked the way other Android tablets do.

Last edited: