Wacom Bamboo Stylus for Galaxy Note Devices Due January 7th

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
This is pretty cool, two models that will be priced at $39 and $79 for the Galaxy Note devices and other S Pen Compatible devices. I was thinking of getting a backup Stylus but now I think I will wait for one of these.

$1354665233366.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That is cool. Funny how styli are back as a killer after being declared dead.

learner

Jan 28, 2012
That looks like one NEAT pen! Great to see a professional looking pen move into the digital future.

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
These look fantastic. I've been considering a spare s pen as well, but I think these will be well worth the wait.

Now if only ArtRage would come out with an Android version I would be very, very happy. :D

Auntie
sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Paperless

Dec 20, 2012
Steve Jobs was videod (sp?) as saying " It's like we said on the iPad, if you see a stylus, they blew it.". I think he misread users. Bamboo Stylus has a pen for ipads as well. The Samsung stylus was obviously not designed for lefties or they would have made the storage slot switchable from right to left. A pen carried in the case would be more convenient to pull out. That's getting a little nit-picky though. :)

Bamboo Stylus feel

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
Lol, I'm a lefty and have no problem removing/replacing my s pen. I didn't even give it a thought until you mentioned it.

My daughter received an iPad mini from her employer for Christmas and bought an Adonit Jot Touch Stylus to go with it. It has pressure sensitivity through Bluetooth. She says it works pretty well. I'm so glad I have my Note 10.1 :)

Auntie
sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
If you are holding the tablet in portrait mode it seems like it would favor the left handed user. Of course, since the screen adjusts to any Orientation It would seem to adapt well to left or right handed users, especially if convenient stylus storage/ retrieval is paramount.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1