Wallpaper: Patriotic Android

unwiredmedic

Apr 12, 2011
I guess this is the right place to post this for anyone to use. Another forum I use has a dedicated Wallpaper forum that is device neutral, but I couldn't find one on Androidtablets.net, so if this is the wrong place, please be gentle on a newbie like me ;-)

I made this in honor of Memorial and Independence Days in the USA, and am using it as my wallpaper. Feel free to share it around. I will be making up a few more thematic Androids soon and will be posting them on my graphics and photography site (www.fotomedic.net). Right now, they're on the Portfolio page, but I may make a dedicated Android Art page soon.

Warmest regards...

View attachment 2419

asimons81

Oct 1, 2011
I guess this is the right place to post this for anyone to use. Another forum I use has a dedicated Wallpaper forum that is device neutral, but I couldn't find one on Androidtablets.net, so if this is the wrong place, please be gentle on a newbie like me ;-)

I made this in honor of Memorial and Independence Days in the USA, and am using it as my wallpaper. Feel free to share it around. I will be making up a few more thematic Androids soon and will be posting them on my graphics and photography site (www.fotomedic.net). Right now, they're on the Portfolio page, but I may make a dedicated Android Art page soon.

Warmest regards...

View attachment 2419

Awesome! Thank you!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Thanks for sharing.

I made one for myself.

2e4k8av.png

2mysubb.gif

My A500 Rocks!
Using Revolver ROM