Wallpaper question/problems.

Samoa Joe

May 16, 2011
Has anyone had as many problems with finding a wallpaper that would coincide with the a500's resolution as I have had? No matter what I try it just seems to either blur the image too much or just doesn't fit at all. I even tried xoom wallpapers and they don't work. :confused::confused:

-Joe.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Honeycomb has a weird way of handling added wallpapers. I use the app HD Wallpapers and most of their stuff fits and looks better than average

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Cool! The live wallpapers will drain the battery a tad faster but they look amazing on 10" screens!

Samoa Joe

May 16, 2011
I just use one picture so it won't drain that much. You can choose wether or not to use a live one.

-Joe.

Samoa Joe

May 16, 2011
PS...I just tried HD Wallpapers and they were doing the same thing as before :/

-Joe.

bladerunn3r

May 10, 2011
Part of it has to do with the resolution of the pictures used in the wallpaper apps. I struggled with same issue as you -- everything I tried made the tablet desktop look horrendous. Finally found a picture in an app called "tablet wallpaper." A lot (or most?) of the pictures aren't REALLY optimized for tablets and will still look blurry--just like all the other wallpapers apps--but I found a few high res ones that worked and look great. That's why I'm thinking it's about resolution