Want the new market for the 7022? Here you go!

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Couldn't get the generic market apk's to work so I signed one and tried it and it worked! This will actually download apps and what not unlike the others that will just install and then FC when trying to DL. This is the new market with movies and books etc. I have been told that if you are rooted they will let you buy the movies and then throw you an error so proceed at your own risk with the movies. YOU MUST UNINSTALL YOUR CURRENT MARKET FIRST THEN INSTALL THIS ONE! Cheers

Attachments

• $update-New Market-3.0.26-signed.apk.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,156

DuhDroid

Jul 12, 2011
Couldn't get the generic market apk's to work so I signed one and tried it and it worked! This will actually download apps and what not unlike the others that will just install and then FC when trying to DL. This is the new market with movies and books etc. I have been told that if you are rooted they will let you buy the movies and then throw you an error so proceed at your own risk with the movies. YOU MUST UNINSTALL YOUR CURRENT MARKET FIRST THEN INSTALL THIS ONE! Cheers

Thanks ,,,,I tried to download it to my WIN 7 64 bit PC and then extract the zip file and Windows says this zip file is Invalid.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Does anybody know how to update apps through the new market? Twitter says it has an update but when I click on it it just takes me to the app page with an option for Open and Uninstall.

Well that was weird all of a sudden update was there lol. I love this market though so much better than using 1.XX version!

Last edited:

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Is this Market a German Version, because the description of apps in the Market are in German and the Market cant find some US only apps like Google Voice

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Is this Market a German Version, because the description of apps in the Market are in German and the Market cant find some US only apps like Google Voice

Shouldn't be. I can tell u how to sign an apk if u want to use a different market apk onthe net.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
Shouldn't be. I can tell u how to sign an apk if u want to use a different market apk onthe net.

Thx but I restarted my tablet again and now its in English. I don't know why it was in German before?
Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

DuhDroid

Jul 12, 2011

Are these the files contained in the zip file you posted?

Vending :

META-INF (folder)
res (folder)
AndroidManifest (XML Document)
classes.dex (dex file)
resources.arsc (arsc file)

dedgeu2

Jul 11, 2011
Hi..sorry but I am new to Android OS but when you mention that you have to remove the old market first, are you saying we need to remove all those files we had to install to get the original market to work (OneTime, SetUp Wizard, Google ServicesFramework, Vending APK)? Or do we just need to remove the Vending APK or the actual "market" app that got downloaded to my Coby 7022? I appreciate your feedback.