Want the new market for the 7022? Here you go!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Market Update Version: 3.1.3

What’s in this version:

Adds +1 For Apps And Games, Pin Number For Purchases, And More…

It works fine I really like the PIN option. And you can google + stuff. I installed it over 3.0.27 without any reboots or anything at all.

If you have problems then uninstall and reinstall this one.

APK is singed for our device.

Attachments

• $com.android.vending-3.1.3-signed.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 808
Jul 18, 2011
After uninstalled old market, downloaded this apk. At first it forceclosed, so rebooted. Now downloading apps with no problems and running smoothly. Thanks guys!!!

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
man just uninstalled the old market and installed the new one, your the best daprospecta, your the heavy hitter of the 7022

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Where is the PIN option? Am I missing something in the settings?

If you are on 3.1.3 then its under settings > Under the category User Controls it will be there. They settings go grayed out except for "Unlock Settings" when a PIN is set.

BILL88STANG

Sep 15, 2011
just bought this tablet for my daughters birthday and it only has the factory installed applibrary on it, so i can just down load this link above directly from the tablet and install through apk installer with no issues? if i do this and it messes up my kid will not be happy lol

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
just bought this tablet for my daughters birthday and it only has the factory installed applibrary on it, so i can just down load this link above directly from the tablet and install through apk installer with no issues? if i do this and it messes up my kid will not be happy lol

latest market I posted works. You need to install the framework and setup apks also before installing market

jamesd1343

Sep 22, 2011
Market Update Version: 3.1.3

What’s in this version:

Adds +1 For Apps And Games, Pin Number For Purchases, And More…

It works fine I really like the PIN option. And you can google + stuff. I installed it over 3.0.27 without any reboots or anything at all.

If you have problems then uninstall and reinstall this one.

APK is singed for our device.

i have the market you posted but it wont install on my mid7022. ive got clockwork installed along with CM7. try to install from cm boot and it says invalid zip...

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
i have the market you posted but it wont install on my mid7022. ive got clockwork installed along with CM7. try to install from cm boot and it says invalid zip...

Install apk do not try to flash. You dont even need to restart if you already have good services framework installed

jamesd1343

Sep 22, 2011
Install apk do not try to flash. You dont even need to restart if you already have good services framework installed

how do i know if i have good services framework installed? ive tried several different ones out there now and all same result.

do you have links for working stuff you can provide?

nicholasa

Sep 7, 2011
I think NBA mean google framework services, which if you had android market installed already then just update by installing the new apk in the post. No need to flash or restart, it's like updating an app.

jamesd1343

Sep 22, 2011
I think NBA mean google framework services, which if you had android market installed already then just update by installing the new apk in the post. No need to flash or restart, it's like updating an app.

thank you both for the quick responses but im still stumped. i flash KYROS7022-8K-cyanogen-signed.zip via clockwork after del system cache and data partitions and it loads fine. i setup wifi so its connected but at this point i have no google apps as cm7 doesnt have them.

now i reboot into clockwork and load one of several zips ive tried for google apps including: com.android.vending-3.1.3-signed.zip, gapps gb 20110727 gtalkvid signed.zip, gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip, and latest try was gapps-gb-full-20110815-signed.zip

it loads and when i reboot i get option to setup apps i choose several and follow the wizard which asks me to accept market then usually ill get not found for a couple of them. it completes others and when i go into market after i either get no button to install on some apps ie facebook others load ie espn NOW with gapps-gb-full-20110815-signed.zip loaded i get this app is not compatible with your device.

buck1122

Jun 26, 2011
man just uninstalled the old market and installed the new one, your the best daprospecta, your the heavy hitter of the 7022

I tried the same - copied the zip file to my sd card but when I tried to extract I got "Copy Error" message "java.io.IOException:Value too large for defined data type" - what am I doing wrong??

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Market Version 3.1.5

Signed for our tablets. I am rooted and instead of the banners for renting movies I get just black. Anyone else experience this?

nicholasa

Sep 7, 2011
I'm getting the same thing black banners, so I went back to 3.1.3 and I'm still getting some black banners. Also I kept getting vending crashes on 3.1.5. Thankfully I backed up 3.1.3.