Want the new market for the 7022? Here you go!

Collin

Dec 19, 2011
Thanks ,,,,I tried to download it to my WIN 7 64 bit PC and then extract the zip file and Windows says this zip file is Invalid.

Same here, can you help? I have no clue what I am doing, but I'm ready to sell this thing or pitch it out the window if I can't get something going on it.

stratic

Dec 19, 2011
Looking for a little help here. So I updated to the new market yesterday and it was working great. I downloaded a few small apps on it so I assumed everything was working beautifully. Though today there are a few apps such as Angry Birds that give me this error message when I try to download them, "Error downloading 'Angry Birds Seasons'. There is insufficient space on the device." Being that I have plenty of space on both my system and sd, this makes no sense to me. Help please?

jordansbeeton

Dec 26, 2011
I just got a mid7022, it keeps telling me that this devise is not compatible with the appslib. What am i doing wrong? when we first purchased for christmas we loaded apps on and then today it will not let us. I rebooted it to factory settings and it erased all apps we had originally put on. but it still says the same error message about compatibility. Whats wrong with this?

Stanky626

Dec 27, 2011
I just got a mid7022, it keeps telling me that this devise is not compatible with the appslib. What am i doing wrong? when we first purchased for christmas we loaded apps on and then today it will not let us. I rebooted it to factory settings and it erased all apps we had originally put on. but it still says the same error message about compatibility. Whats wrong with this?

Mine is doing the same thing. It started a couple days ago. I noticed the AppsLib website (AppsLib) is "under maintenance" now, I wonder if that has some thing to do with it.