want to buy a 7" or 10" Tab

FelBJ

Jun 28, 2012
Hi folks, am based in Beijing China, and am looking for a pad. I dont likte iOS so Android suits me downright.

I was considering the Elf 2 (Wizard 2 in CHina) as i heard its a better screen as Aurora 2, though no 3G.
Also the Ramos or Cube u30gt caught my eyes but with prices ranging around 1300RMB for the later i might even get a iPAD in HongKong as last resort.

Any thoughts on the aforementioned ones?

As said, ainol and aigo i ve seen most of and i would buy it on taobao.com.

I usually need it for browsing, surfung emails and chatting

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi FelBJ.

It seems you are a pretty light user. Have you sort about a Tablet with built in SIM slot like KDPad w1107 or Dapeng A7. as all your activities require internet but not much internal memory you might find that these are more convenient.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi folks, am based in Beijing China, and am looking for a pad. I dont likte iOS so Android suits me downright.

I was considering the Elf 2 (Wizard 2 in CHina) as i heard its a better screen as Aurora 2, though no 3G.
Also the Ramos or Cube u30gt caught my eyes but with prices ranging around 1300RMB for the later i might even get a iPAD in HongKong as last resort.

Any thoughts on the aforementioned ones?

As said, ainol and aigo i ve seen most of and i would buy it on taobao.com.

I usually need it for browsing, surfung emails and chatting
here is a cheaper alternative that may suit your needs perfectly. this company is a supporting vendor on this forum also so help is just a click away. i dont know the company you are going to buy from. they may be cheaper but are they reliable? i think this company is very good with their customers & dont sell oem copy tabs either but its up to you. here's the link anyway.. you've nothing to lose in looking.

Onda VX610W Deluxe 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A10 Onda VX610W Deluxe 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A10 [OVX610W] - $108.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electroni

FelBJ

Jun 28, 2012
Thanks mate but i ll need a sd for apps and pictures i carry around.
Also, i do not need a vendor sending abroad since i am based in China so i can just call over to Haidian ZhongGuanCun and by it there or cheaper on Taobao.com

I am also interested to figure out if Aurora 2 is worth the 20 quit more over Elf 2 or LCD worse then IPS

Thanks so far

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks mate but i ll need a sd for apps and pictures i carry around.
Also, i do not need a vendor sending abroad since i am based in China so i can just call over to Haidian ZhongGuanCun and by it there or cheaper on Taobao.com

I am also interested to figure out if Aurora 2 is worth the 20 quit more over Elf 2 or LCD worse then IPS

Thanks so far

Hi, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II's IPS screen is better than Elf II's capacitive screen. We have Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II in stock.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
many say that ips is only really worthwhile on lrger tabs so more people can share viewing due to angles it allows ,i personally wouldnt bother if its just for my own viewing. other than that screen is supposed to be better clarity on elf than ips on aurora. i googled some comparison tests &most preferred the elf..

FelBJ

Jun 28, 2012
thanks i much appreciate that. anyone doin any word processing on it with an usb or wireless keyboard? hows the Wireless on ELF 2? i wanna go for the 16GB one so i can watch some games of thrones or other ilk on it in the train.

Also any experience with U30GT? looks nice too and could really act as an ipad replacement with a keyboard as at the moment i m carrying that stupid 15" Macbook with me all d time.
CHeers from Beijing