want to buy an android tablet for overseas

moscowkyzer

Mar 6, 2012
Hello,
I'm looking into buying an android tablet, and am new to the whole idea/ technology. i live in mosow, russia but tablets are cheaper in the states, but i'm wondering how easy it is to "unlock" them from whatever provider they're sold with, such as AT&T. i want a 3G one that i assume i could then put in a russian sim-card and it would work here. i've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tabs or maybe the Acer or Asus, but i know less about those brands. the 32Gb HD seems small, but i guess that's the standard. my price range is around 500$. thanks for any suggestions or advice!
caleb

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello,
I'm looking into buying an android tablet, and am new to the whole idea/ technology. i live in mosow, russia but tablets are cheaper in the states, but i'm wondering how easy it is to "unlock" them from whatever provider they're sold with, such as AT&T. i want a 3G one that i assume i could then put in a russian sim-card and it would work here. i've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tabs or maybe the Acer or Asus, but i know less about those brands. the 32Gb HD seems small, but i guess that's the standard. my price range is around 500$. thanks for any suggestions or advice!
caleb

Hi caleb, Welcome to the forum. maybe you can have a look at our Android 4.0 Tablet PC, hope you'll find what you want finally!:)