wanting to flash TnT lite but I'm stuck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnjpowell

Nov 7, 2010
It says download is complete yet I can't find it saved anywhere. When I tried running it at first, it wanted to open in HTML viewer, ES note editor or thru my printer app. Hahaha. I am really enjoying the difference of this thing though! I am very much anticipating all the things to do on this now it's operating more cleaner and I'm leaning what I need to do. LoL even the keyboard works smoother!

tcrews

Oct 19, 2010
It would be on the sdcard in a folder named download.

Sent from my Viewsonic 10" GTab...

dnjpowell

Nov 7, 2010
I saw that but it has a. Txt not .apk extension so not sure what it (or I) did.

Penny

Dec 16, 2010
Copy the files over to tablet. Turn off and hold in the volume up and the power button to turn back on. Then you will see in the top left corner where you can go and follow directions for change of OS. Use your volume up and down to move up and down and your home key to select.

dnjpowell

Nov 7, 2010
Slowly but surely I'm getting there! Got CWM on and TnT working pretty good. I'm really happy with it! Not knowing what it was going to be like was hard but everyone was right, I don't want to go back! Lol. My girlfriend got one now and wants to replace hers. Seems like no 2 are alike so I hope hers goes smooth!

On side note, did you get much snow out your way from this storm? Mostly missethat, got maybe an inch if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.