warranty on Ainol II?

MaximaPower

Jun 15, 2012
just received my Aurora II friday.
it worked well, better than i thought. I was about to write up a positive review for it until just now.

It doesn't turn on anymore. It was fully charged and even if i plug it in it still wont turn on.

only thing i've done to it is installed a few free apps and played a few games and surfed the net on it.

now it wont even turn on.

I need some help please.

btw, my order number is 1059455

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
i have yet to hear anything? are they going to contact me thru email?

Hi,please check your Spam box, i guess the emails are there. also about your problem. have you tried to connect your tablet with the computer,and check if there is any response in computer?

MaximaPower

Jun 15, 2012
have nothing from mcbub in my spam

and no i haven't, but just tried it and nothing happens

i want to say that i think there's something wrong with the power button...as if it doesn't turn on the tablet..the button doesn't raise up as much as the other buttons. like it doesn't sit as high up as the vollume and home button

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hello , sir,
thank you for your message, please don't worry, we have solution to help you to refresh the fab. We will send you an email including the file and please try, any questions, can call us by this number: 86-0755-25318683 during the east time from 9:30am to 6:30 pm, or connect to the live chat.

Thank you very much
Best regards

mcbub