way too low

blanny431

Jan 13, 2011
I looked for this under Q&A and couldnt find the answer so I thought I would ask folks here....I have a ZEPAD thats all it says when it is powering on and for some reason I dont think it is that ZENITH THINK pad that other folks have this one is 10" and it only cost like 165.00 so it is slow and I didnt know what I was doing or I darn sure wouldnt have bought it...I cant stand the slowness...but that is not the problem it used to be ok as far as volume although I had to have it all the way up to hear it good but now for some reason the volume is all the way up and even in a room where it is absolutely quiet I can barely hear it? I cannot figure what the problem might be I have never ran into this before...does anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? thanks very much for your time Kevin

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Volume on my Galaxy Tablet is almost inaudible, and it was close to $500, so money isn't the problem there! ;)

I installed an app called "Volume+". Definitely recommend it.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Free version states it is only for Gingerbread, but pay version says Gingerbread or higher....Don't think it matters.

Also, they recommend Cyanogen ROM. I use Task ROM and this app works well.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk