WE BEAT THE Huawei!!!!!

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
I hate to be the one who tells you this but...

...Valentine's Day? :)

-Matt

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
If you want her to feel real luck get her a Huawei S7, then she will be really happy.

Sorry had to stop by and give Matt a little trouble since he has been giving us a hard time. Plus I wanted to help out since we are still 2,000+ posts ahead. :D

Have a great day!

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Whatevs! I will not be buying her a tablet named after a tropical island thank you. lol:)

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
If you want her to feel real luck get her a Huawei S7, then she will be really happy.

Sorry had to stop by and give Matt a little trouble since he has been giving us a hard time. Plus I wanted to help out since we are still 2,000+ posts ahead. :D

Have a great day!
Thanks Kev! Please spread the message around...we can definitely use a lift from the S7 owners!

Whatevs! I will not be buying her a tablet named after a tropical island thank you. lol:)
Oh I needed that laugh today, thanks. ;)

The other thing Huawei reminds of me is the sound I make when I vomit...not that that happens a lot... =)

-Matt

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The little quotes around mine in Matt's post are because he has actually procured the use of his wife's Nook.

Matt, I thought you were working on going back to his and hers to avoid any Nook related marital issues ;)

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
The little quotes around mine in Matt's post are because he has actually procured the use of his wife's Nook.

Matt, I thought you were working on going back to his and hers to avoid any Nook related marital issues ;)
It's kind of a fluid situation right now (saving for a DSLR!). For a while, as I was tweaking "hers" it turned out I had good access to it. Getting hard to play with it lately though. I had to go and buy her a carrying case, and wouldn't you know, she actually TAKES IT AWAY!!! :mad: My precious...Nook.

But I just installed ROM Manager, so I can tell her "Hey it's really important that I figure out how to back up your files!" That might buy me a little more time.

-Matt

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
My friend M ichelle who bought the galaxy saw my rooted nook and she wishes she didn't buy it.
The galaxy wifi only ,costs double so there isn'!t really much competition there. The huaiwei didn't feel right in my hands(stop yourdirty minds, guys)....so. I got.the nook knowing something would happen an it did and we are going to be the best and whatever I can do to help,I'll help
Gloria

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
People are definetly taking interest in the nook color. Its gaining ground. Bring on the custom roms!

sent from my rooted nook color

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
I'm not planning to update this week's post count until Friday, but I took a peek and feel as "giddy as a school girl" (not PC, but still true): since last Friday the Huawei forum has generated 253 posts compared to our 428 posts. We're nearly double. Lots of new forum members visiting and joining in here...it's great to be part of a growing community.

-Matt

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Word. I talked to a couple of nook color owners over at droidforums this past week. And I also saw some talk somewhere on xda about roms...i am keeping my fingers crossed!

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Word. I talked to a couple of nook color owners over at droidforums this past week. And I also saw some talk somewhere on xda about roms...i am keeping my fingers crossed!

We are definitely close to something custom. A little bit why I not really worried about this b&n updates.