Welcome FFrom Nem Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by MikesCoby, Dec 5, 2011.

1. MikesCoby

MikesCoby Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby 7022
    I have spend many years on PC's. Now retired. All I need is CNN, pictures of the grandchildren and email so I got a tablet. Have a Coby 7022 coming as a gift. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated. I am especially interested the the "market" issue and what all that means. Hello and thanks. Mike

2. pbrauer

pbrauer Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    The Coby will be able to meet those requirements, and more. Be sure to read the stickies in the Coby sub-forum, and we are here to help so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Glad to have you here.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

3. cereal_killer

cereal_killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Mike!! We are all here to support one another. Enjoy the forums!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pamster

Pamster Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Dell 11z (1121)
    Hey MikesCoby!

Welcome to the board! Glad you joined us, that's a mighty nice tablet you've got coming, I was looking at it myself actually before settling on their 10" MID1125 since hubby wants something bigger. We're looking to buy after Christmas sometime or maybe even early spring, it's all good though because that's time for Coby to get the firmware out and ROMS to be created so we're biding our time. Now the model you've got coming has good support but the firmware isn't out yet, hopefully that will happen soon and the gurus will go to town with it. ;) I think you will be very pleased with the device and look forward to chatting with you about your use of it. :D

And a warm welcome to you too cereal_killer! You're right about that, we're here to support each other, and that's the best part about this community. The people. :D Glad you could joins us too! :D

5. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Mike, congratulations on your retirement and your new tablet. Nice gift! As Peter said, the Coby should do everything you want to do. If you have any questions or need information on the new tablet. just click this link to the Coby Generation 2 forum and post your questions.

6. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Welcome to you as well cereal killer. Nice to have you with us as a member of the forum.