Welcome FFrom Nem Member

MikesCoby

Dec 5, 2011
I have spend many years on PC's. Now retired. All I need is CNN, pictures of the grandchildren and email so I got a tablet. Have a Coby 7022 coming as a gift. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated. I am especially interested the the "market" issue and what all that means. Hello and thanks. Mike

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
The Coby will be able to meet those requirements, and more. Be sure to read the stickies in the Coby sub-forum, and we are here to help so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Glad to have you here.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hey MikesCoby!

Welcome to the board! Glad you joined us, that's a mighty nice tablet you've got coming, I was looking at it myself actually before settling on their 10" MID1125 since hubby wants something bigger. We're looking to buy after Christmas sometime or maybe even early spring, it's all good though because that's time for Coby to get the firmware out and ROMS to be created so we're biding our time. Now the model you've got coming has good support but the firmware isn't out yet, hopefully that will happen soon and the gurus will go to town with it. ;) I think you will be very pleased with the device and look forward to chatting with you about your use of it. :D

And a warm welcome to you too cereal_killer! You're right about that, we're here to support each other, and that's the best part about this community. The people. :D Glad you could joins us too! :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mike, congratulations on your retirement and your new tablet. Nice gift! As Peter said, the Coby should do everything you want to do. If you have any questions or need information on the new tablet. just click this link to the Coby Generation 2 forum and post your questions.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to you as well cereal killer. Nice to have you with us as a member of the forum.