Welcome to the Motorola XYBoard Forum on AndroidTablets.net

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
We would like to welcome everyone to the newest section of AndroidTablets.net dedicated to the upcoming Motorola XYBoard.com. Anyone planning on picking up one of these new tablets?

wvansickle

May 1, 2011
I have the Xyboard 8.2. So far so good. I wish it had a haptic keyboard and no luck downlading many apps from The Market. Its very similar to my Galaxy Tablet but a tad bit sluggish. I love the 8.2 size.

Last edited:

wvansickle

May 1, 2011
I don't know what to do about the keyboard on my Xyboard. It lags so terribly that I have trouble posting to everything and anything. If I dare make a mistake, I'm screwed! It takes me forever too fix my mistake. I would love to get rid of the cursor since it makes it worse! Help!

tinninches

Dec 28, 2011
mmm. Hopefully 3rd party support will come around on these, like it has w/ the xoom. I'm very interested in selling my xoom for the 8.2 when my upgrade is due in a few weeks.

wvansickle

May 1, 2011
Verizon sent me a NEW Xyboard 8.2. My screen was bad, my keyboard was bad etc. I was so bummed that I had ever switched from my Galaxy. To make a long story short, my FIRST $500 Xyboard tablet, was shipped to me USED directly from Verizon! Of course, I am returning it and my NEW one works like a dream. I could have easily been stuck with a bad tablet! Buyer Beware!