Welcome to the Nexus 10 Forum!

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Welcome to the Nexus 10 Forum on AndroidTablets.net. With all of the rumors surrounding this device and photos leaking today, we felt it was a good time to get it going!

With that said, who's looking at picking one of these up?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Looking forward to this tablet... and hopefully running Ubuntu on it :)

mikeloew

Oct 31, 2012
They are supposed to be released tomorrow. Nov 13 from Goggle store. I thought I had read that they would be selling in retail stores on Nov 14th. Anyone know if this is correct, and also what brick and mortar stores? Am really looking forward to this tablet.

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Does anyone know when the 32gb model will be available, you can only leave a request to be notified of availability on google play at the moment. I think they have missed a trick by not including an SD card expansion slot, this leaves the 16gb model a bit short of memory.

droiduser10

Nov 13, 2012
I too signed up for notification @ the play store and have heard nothing yet....the lack of micro sd slot really sucks, is there a way to connect via the micro usb for additional storage?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I too signed up for notification @ the play store and have heard nothing yet....the lack of micro sd slot really sucks, is there a way to connect via the micro usb for additional storage?

Welcome to the forum!

You will need an OTG cable like this: Amazon.com: T & S Electronics Micro USB OTG Cable - Google Nexus 7, Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, Iconia A510, Toshiba Excite 305, & more. LIFETIME WARRANTY!: Computers & Accessories

Basically it shorts out 2 pins in the connector so it changes from USB slave to USB host mode.

droiduser10

Nov 13, 2012

mikeloew

Oct 31, 2012

mikeloew

Oct 31, 2012
Got my Nexus 10 today, so far I am really impressed, I am new to droid am am still finding my way around. This tablet is lighting fast,
and the display is incredible.