Welcome to the Nexus 7 Forum

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Welcome to the latest addition of AndroidTablets.net dedicated to the newly announced Google Nexus 7!

radiocycle

Jun 28, 2012
Just ordered my Nexus 7 and can't wait! My first tablet and I hope it turns out to be as cool as it looks! I went for the 8GB so I hope there's enough storage to be usable. I'll use my hot-spot phone so I should hve web access just about anywhere. Great price for some great specs! We shall see...

radio

portsider

Jul 14, 2012
I've had my NX7 for about 4 days now. I opted for the 16gb version over the 8. I came from the new galaxy tab 2 7.0, and other than the fact that the g2 had a micro sd slot, the nexus 7 absolutely blows it away. This is, by far, the best Android tablet i've ever used (or tested, for that matter). I believe that project 'butter' has, indeed, made the NX7 the smoothest, slickest UI on any android device ive seen, period, and that includes my rooted galaxy s2 smartphone. I think that Google has now set the bar for what appears to be the newest entry into the tablet universe.....the 7" form factor. and talk about a hackers 'paradise'......I understand there is already a 'one-click' root process for the NX7. Also, considering that there is no 'carrier' affiliation for this wifi only device, I would expect the NX7 to receive prompt o.s. updates (already had one :rolleyes:).

Love this device.

Last edited:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Glad you are enjoying your nexus[SUP]7[/SUP]

I want to try the 7" form factor, but have other bills to pay. In the mean time I flashed a JellyBean ROM on my TF101. It has a few bugs to work out, but overall it is awesome. Project Butter is a huge success IMO. Can't wait for a custom kernel so I can OC this Tegra 2 and get another side of butter with this.