Welcome to the ViewPad 7X Forum!

Cloverdaleman

Jun 3, 2011
Too Late
I have waited and waited for the viewpad 7x since I was told Oct. then Nov. then Dec(I had been looking since early this summer/late spring).
I gave up and bought a Lenovo 10.1 K1 with 32 gig. Viewsonic you lost a customer, not just a sale but, a customer!

dickvanv

Sep 11, 2011
I have ordered it from Amazon but still no delivery date - what is the problem?

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Android Tablet Forum

generic

Feb 27, 2011
I am, but cautiously!!! I have had a Viewpad 7 for a year. I love it. It is five a star, EXCEPT, it has only 512mb of memory. Therefore, only a very few apps may be installed before the "low memory, remove apps to free space"...message appears. It's a shame to be forced to spend hundreds of dollars to replace a tablet that I find so close to being ideal just so as I may install the apps that I would like. The thing is, I'm confused. The 7X has twice the memory ((1gig) does that mean I would be able to install only twice as many apps as I now have? The only other tablet I have seen was a IPAD it had what seemed to be dozens of apps on it. ?????? Thanks for any help in clearing my confusion.....

nastypup

Jan 6, 2012
I have Viewpad 7e stuck in a continuous bootloop. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Tablet Forum