well I wanted a new cover .. or at least I THOUGHT I wanted a new one......

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
Well I bought an Industriall cover on the same day I got my NC... 4 months ago.. and thought I would like to have cover that had a kickstand...

Well they had a sale going for this one
Amazon.com: JAVOedge Cherry Blossom Flip Case for the Barnes & Noble Nook Color (Ocean Blue) - Latest Generation: Electronics

so I got it.. well several things I notice right away... first because of the light leather surrounding the frame of the NC... it makes it look SMALLLLL... then when opened it was THICK to hold... about 2inchs to hang on .. but the thing that made this a no go for me... was what it did to the speakers... I had something playing on it and pulled it out of the Javoedge and put it back into the Industriall... WOW.. the sound almost doubled in the Industriall...I don't know why but it was very very noticeable.
2nd thing it now LOOK like its normal size with no surrounding leather...

so I guess for now I'll keep my old cover and look for a stand to hold in landscape .. Guess I just picked the best cover totally by chance.

Thought I would share my experience with anyone looking for new covers... This was a SHOCK to me...

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
I got the same case exactly from Amazon. Same color too. I love it. Plan on selling my Industriall case on eBay. I also bought it the same day I got my NC. Sorry to hear you aren't happy with yours. I love the kickstand. Haven't had speaker problems yet, but don't use the volume very high and usually use earphones. The kickstand comes in handy when I'm reading while eating, or just laying in bed. I also like the magnetic closure that feels more protective for the screen than the Industriall that just flips open.

crenita

Jan 6, 2011