Well, that screwed everything up.

C

citizenoutkast

Since I still couldn't find a guide to install JB on my MID 8127, I tried the Coby German website update. It apparently went in fine, but now everything is in German, the touchscreen is out of sync and useless, and I can't even turn it off because I can't hit the buttons right and I don't have a mouse to plug into it. So my tablet is now worthless.

I've read the threads I could find on how to fix this, but right now I have to wait until the battery drains so it can go off for real, and I'll try to do a factory reset. It looks like I have to hold down power and the reset button for 8 seconds and then do some things.

I would still like to install JB, and have downloaded what I could find to my PC, but I still need some help on how to install that OS onto the tablet from a PC since I can't even get into the tablet to update it. I don't have an SD card as I didn't want to spend money on something that wasn't working right, so is there anyone out there who can help me? I just want to get this stupid thing up and running and read some books from my Kindle account. Thank you for any help you can give.