what a job trying to find an Android Tablet-any help in geting a 10 inch tablet

zoongo

Jul 13, 2010
Hi all

Its been great reading all the post here on the forum.

Im trying to find a tablet that is around 10 inch

must be captive screen

must have flash

mush have android market

Is the a tablet out there for me with this for under $300

My head is done in looking for one,I just dont want to end up with rubish.

Wife has ipad 2 and its really great but I want android on mine.

Please help guys and girls

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
If you are willing to put in some time into rooting and installing custom firmware, there is the Viewsonic gTablet that just fits all your requirements. Otherwise, I can't think of anything for you.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Yep X said it. G-Tablet will be perfect for you. Its easy too root and there are tons of ROMs to pick from.

zoongo

Jul 13, 2010

Morgue

Apr 1, 2011
thanks guys

I have come across this these 2 today in the following links (hope its ok to post)

Herotab M10 Android 2.2 Flash 9.7 Cortex A8 bluetooth

10.0 Inch Capacitance Multi-point Touch Screen Tablet PC with Android 2.2 Froyo OS and Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 Processor

Is there an 8 inch out there I could get thats ok? I just cant go 7 inch as I think its just to small for me.

Dont really want to root things, I just want to buy and use.

Very greatfull for your help

The Viewsonic Gtab is on sale through Saturday for only 299 with free shipping at tigerdirect and buy.com.

zoongo

Jul 13, 2010
Well I think Im going to go for the G-Table from the US and have it shipped over.What is the best software to put on it.
I have been reading that tnt lite is good for it,does this put the Market on the device?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Well I think Im going to go for the G-Table from the US and have it shipped over.What is the best software to put on it.
I have been reading that tnt lite is good for it,does this put the Market on the device?

Head over to the gTablet section and read up on the Stickies and threads. TnT is the most popular but there are several experimental ROMs that are pretty awesome.