What and who is this Android?

Horus

Oct 27, 2011
Hi all, I am sure this has already been asked, I just cannot find a link even with a search. What is this tablet

It is a 'NATPC M7 8GB 7" Google Android 2.3' it has 16Gb of internal storage a 7" capacitive screen. It came in a box with MID on the top and the manual (for what it was worth) had MID703 written in it a couple of times. The only reason for wishing to know who manufacturedit is for upgrade reasons and to know what chips were used. If you have a clue then I would be very thankful to also have the wisdom of the Mysterious Tablet Manufacturer.

Could MID be alluring to one Mr Jobs? Men In Denim. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

acooperfan

Dec 9, 2011
Hi all, I am sure this has already been asked, I just cannot find a link even with a search. What is this tablet

It is a 'NATPC M7 8GB 7" Google Android 2.3' it has 16Gb of internal storage a 7" capacitive screen. It came in a box with MID on the top and the manual (for what it was worth) had MID703 written in it a couple of times. The only reason for wishing to know who manufacturedit is for upgrade reasons and to know what chips were used. If you have a clue then I would be very thankful to also have the wisdom of the Mysterious Tablet Manufacturer.

Could MID be alluring to one Mr Jobs? Men In Denim. lol

Hi did you ever manage to get an answer to your questions ??? _ I am in exactly your position - which is holding me back from rooting ... your experience would be greatly appreciated - did you mange to root your tablet? - if so what did you use? = if you used uberoid - what option did you choose? and how exactly (STEP BY STEP PLEASE AS i AM A Noob_) How did you boot into recovery mode???

any help you can give would be great

all the best to one and all! :)

Last edited by a moderator: