What anroid tablet to buy

shanny

Mar 26, 2012
I am in the market for a tablet and would like to spend about 150pounds, I have an ipod touch, but want something a little bigger to watch movies and youtube vids, also I would prefer it to have the double technology touch screen not resistive. Im getting really confused because I also wanted android market but am learning i am priced out!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Shanny, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you. That's the best place on the forum for "shopping" advice when looking for a new tablet, and more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you there. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am in the market for a tablet and would like to spend about 150pounds, I have an ipod touch, but want something a little bigger to watch movies and youtube vids, also I would prefer it to have the double technology touch screen not resistive. Im getting really confused because I also wanted android market but am learning i am priced out!!

Hi shanny, welcome to the forum.
for a tablet around 150pounds i'd suggest you to have a look at our Android tablet PC. and personally i would recommend the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 for you, as you want a bigger screen. It's a reputable tablet among the market, and can meet all your requirements, you can find lots of positive feedbacks of this model on the forum also, it now on a special sale for £ 119.77 in our site. hope you'll like it.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, there are some good tabs for around this price. I've just got a senai n90 with 9.7" ips capacitive screen 1gb ddr 16gb flash memory 2180p hd, 2.0 mp camera ,android 4.0.3os from mcbub for £140 with free dhl delivery (took around 9days to arrive). I,m impressed so far. Video quality is very gôod, screen is very responsive and web is as fast as my sons laptop. There are plenty of other similar deals out there but I advise you buy from a dealer like mcbub or spemall etc as they have support sites on this forum. I've heard nightmare tales of people not getting what they've ordered, waiting a lifetime or not getting anything at all from some sellers so be warned. So far mcbub have been very gôod with comms and apart from not having the colour I wanted I,m happy. Good luck.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Shanny, you may consider Ainol Novo 7 Aurora, IPS screen with latest Android 4.0 ICS OS

Last edited:

onda

Mar 29, 2012
Have a check onda vi4o elite,with 9.7 Inch IPS touch screen,A10 1.5Ghz,Dual Camera, 2160P,6500mAh Battery...