What Apps do you use (in general) on your WM8650 Tablet?

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Ah ok, only tried to help.

And about Vital Player and Astro, what do you think?

Edit: The wifi works fine in our tablet? Because i saw many people saying is contantly disconecting and going down, what do you say?

Last edited:

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
Ah ok, only tried to help.

And about Vital Player and Astro, what do you think?

Edit: The wifi works fine in our tablet? Because i saw many people saying is contantly disconecting and going down, what do you say?

ive had no problems with my wifi.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
also with Olive, in order to use it as a word processor you need to have a BLANK DOCUMENT file so you can edit it...but it will do the job. Ive yet to test google docs but youre welcome to try it. otherwise the rest of the apps are all paid (amazon has an office suite for 2.99 which is the cheapest ive found so far) but as for freebies Olive Office Editor is the only one I know that ive actually tested.

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Ok one last question, for example it's possible do connect tablet to pc and transfer apk from PC to mini sd card? How can i do that? Just plug it and pass?

I saw this:

USB Host?

Pandawill replied:
Hi, when you connect it to PC, you can use it as U disk; but it cannot recognize flash driver. thx
smile.gif

Can you explain

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011

too complicated to get to work for my blood. you are welcome to try.

Ok one last question, for example it's possible do connect tablet to pc and transfer apk from PC to mini sd card? How can i do that? Just plug it and pass?

I saw this:

USB Host?

Pandawill replied:
Hi, when you connect it to PC, you can use it as U disk; but it cannot recognize flash driver. thx
smile.gif

Can you explain

Assuming you get a male-to-male USB cable your computer will recognize the Tablets INTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE as a Universal Diskdrive (mass storage device) but it will not see the SD card that is in the tablet. transfering files would be a three point process: from PC to tablet, then from tablet to SD card. sort of going around your elbow to getto your sphincter if you ask me. e-mailing it or using a usb drive is easier...or just find your app on one of the alternative markets.