what are the best and most " up to date" Roms for the TF201

wilspeak

May 13, 2011
Hello Im thinking about changing Roms from (Team EOS ) even though its a very nice Rom, Team EOS have stopped developing that Rom. Does anyone know of any Roms that are being kept current and updated for the TF201 ? , and how can I tell what kind of bootloader that I am currently running ? :) thank you

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Best place to look is the XDA Dev forum for up to date ROMs: Eee Pad Transformer Prime Android Development - xda-developers

See which ones still have activity, and from a developer.

You have an unlocked bootloader, but you should check what recovery you have installed. Hold VOL DOWN and POWER for about 12-15 seconds. Once you see the small white text, release both buttons and tap volume up. This will boot recovery. During boot up it should say what recovery and version it is.

I am loving TWRP recovery on my TF101. I know it is available for the TF201 and blows CWM away IMO.

wilspeak

May 13, 2011
thank you FREDERUCO I am running TWRP for my recovery, how can I check what version of bootloader that im running , I need JB and im not sure

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I am not sure, check over at XDA in the Q&A section. I am not at all familiar with the bootloader versions of the TF201.