What Are Your Favorite Apps?

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
I figured that I would start a discussion on apps that make this tablet awesome. So far I found that TV shows stream works good. I see that Let's Golf is on here. Do other Gameloft games work on here?

tankstrr

Apr 13, 2011
are the games demos or full? from what i have read, lets gold and nfs are full, and sparta is a demo.

panda

Apr 25, 2011
Sparta is a demo (and you can't uninstall it, even after you download the game data). NFS and the Golf game both are full. As a sidenote the Terga Game Zone sort of sucks and only has about five games on it now that you can buy. The gameloft store site is even worse and only has three games on it currently. NFS ended up being more fun and looking better than I initially expected.

ithink2020

Apr 18, 2011
Wyse PocketCloud (http://tinyurl.com/5wton7c). I've installed the Companion Software on my PC at work. I'm now able to remote into my work PC from anywhere that I have a WiFi connection. Love it!! I also really like how they handled how to use the mouse as well.

This free version only allows for one saved connection, but that is all I need. Once I'm in my PC at work, I can get to any thing I need to from there.

If you need remote access, Check it out!!!

panda

Apr 25, 2011
For remote desktop I'm using vnc viewer which works well. I'm also using vlc direct to stream media off my desktop which works suprisingly fast.

Does anyone know an app like snugg TV where I can view live TV that i stream from my desktop?

sigsauer33

Apr 27, 2011
Pocket Cloud worked out amazing, thanks for the advice! I also put Advance Task Killer on mine since as all driods are they love to run apps in the backround! and you can never go wrong with Angry Brids! Come on people start listing them!