What are your thoughts on this tablet?

tbone2299

Oct 30, 2011
I have a limited budget and six kids wanting android tablets for christmas this year. I have been looking at so many but keep coming back to the Wopad V7+ from android-sale. Has anybody had any experience with this tablet or this company. Here is the specs. and a link to their site please let me know what you think. Wopad V7+ 1.3GHz CPU 7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen Android Tablet

Specifications:

Model: Wopad V7+

Display: 7 inch capacitive touchscreen, 800*480 pixels display

Operating System: Android 2.3 OS

Processor: 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Processor

RAM: 512MB DDR2
NAND Flash : 4GB

WLAN: WiFi: 802.11 b/g
3G: Support External 3G (EVDO/WCDMA)
Orientation sensor: G-sensor ,automatic steering display screen , 3-D graphics acceleration
Application: Support Google Map and Android Market, you can download more than 200,000 apps and games

Support E-mail: G-mail, Yahoo mail , Hotmail . POP3 and SMTP account are supported
Communication software : Fring, SkypeOut, MSN,Skype and Gtalk.
Browser: Opera, UCweb, Chrome...
Others: Weather, Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Contacts, Picture Capture
With E-Book function , office word processing and document to go( Microsoft word,Excel, PPT and PDF)
Audio Playing: MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, OGG, 3GP, FLAC
Video Playing: 720P video playing ,Video Formats: MPEG1/2/4, MJPG, H263, H264
Flash: Support Flash 10.1
Game: Support 3D Game
Slot List: MicroSD *1 (up to: 32GB), HDMI *1, USB Slot *1, 3.5mm Headphone Jack *1,

Size: 190*125*12.8mm
Weight: 330g
Battery: 3200mAh, (5 hours video playing, 8 hours audio playing)
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Greek, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese ...

dschribs

Oct 18, 2011
Six kids wanting tablets???????? Seriously ....

You have a home computer i would think...tell them you will give them free internet access for the entire year and that will be thier Christmas present this year.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

tbone2299

Oct 30, 2011
That sounds good to me, but I dont think they will go for it. They started with iPads and I countered with marbels and this is our meeting point. If anybody has any other tablets in the $150 range in mind let me know also.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
That sounds good to me, but I dont think they will go for it. They started with iPads and I countered with marbels and this is our meeting point. If anybody has any other tablets in the $150 range in mind let me know also.

Hi tbone2299, you can take a look at our "Special Offer", maybe you can find something of your interest, and how do you think about this one for 20% OFF? High Quality 7inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 OS Samsung A8 PV210 1Ghz with 1080P and External 3G - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And we can offer free shipping now!:) wish you enjoy your online shopping...

tbone2299

Oct 30, 2011
Spemall does this one come with the same Android Market as the android phones. Also do you have any video reviews on this on?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Spemall does this one come with the same Android Market as the android phones. Also do you have any video reviews on this on?

Hi tbone2299, this tablet pc is comes with the same android market as the android phones - Official android market pre-installed, and if i find a video review on this tablet i will let you know,hope you can find what you want...:)

tbone2299

Oct 30, 2011
The listing only says High Quality tablet. What is the model of it and also is there different firmwares for it?

Teatime

Nov 2, 2011
How old are the kids? I just can't imagine six kids all needing (and getting) tablets at the same time unless they're all teens. If they're not, I'd get nice ones for the oldest kids and tell the youngest ones they have to wait until they're older.