What can you say about www.sunsky-online.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanwow

Feb 6, 2012
So what about this shop?

They have nice products but they are dicks! I decided to buy a tablet but there was a diference between the one on sunsky-online and other store (pandawill) I asked about that diference and they simply deleted my question. The only comments on products that they like is the "great product" "you guys are great!". They do that a lot.

They act like one single person (Maggie) but that's totally impossible, the one time that I needed support they were extremely rude.

Don't get me wrong, I buy A LOT on sunsky-online but I had to say that about them.

Hope I helped .

kvkpls

Feb 26, 2013
So what about this shop?

STAY AWAY from SunSky-online. The site lacks credibility and they are fraudulent. No money is sent back if there is any problem with your order. In case you have a faulty item, they tell you to make an new order (that is what they call "refund") and when you do so, they never send. I lost 67 euros this way. STAY AWAY!!!

valan33

Dec 16, 2013
Sunsky - cheats and bilkers. They sell defective goods and do not put device in mail parcel. I and my friends have had business with that office a few times - one parcel did not came at all, in another - one cell phone was not put in, in another - expensive device was defective. We decided to work with Ebay, the main thing - look sellers rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.