what cpu speed and governor do you use on your 3 gen Coby?

pimpinez

Jun 4, 2012
Your crashing maybe due to the scripts you are running, you could damage your tablet. either run your script or oc but not both.
im only running the one i posted and im not even running it @ the moment im using your update1 zips and the mbr tweak
is there a way you can reverse this my tablet obviously cant handle oc
crashes constantly

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
What? This is mbr has nothing to due with boot1, you have to flash bootloader. I will make something for you in a day or so, we dont have electricity here in my hometown, electric has been off since friday.

pimpinez

Jun 4, 2012
What? This is mbr has nothing to due with boot1, you have to flash bootloader. I will make something for you in a day or so, we dont have electricity here in my hometown, electric has been off since friday.
Cool thanks, but yea my tablet doesnt want to oc i have to drop it to 960. did your town get hit with a crazy storm/

Crutch

Jul 4, 2012
Will this undo the changes made by either version of the Overclock modification you posted? I applied the first one, and I've been battling instability ever since, even when I used the CPU app to set the clock speed back to 960.

Thanks for all your hard work!

samersh

Sep 11, 2012
i have the 7042 goodix, it overclocks to 1.104 ghz more then that it reboots. i use cpu master apk and it shows maximum of 1.4 ghz