What Do I Have?

Discussion in 'Ployer Momo Tablets' started by Rockfish07, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Rockfish07

Rockfish07 Junior Member

I have a small tablet. It's about 5". It is labeled "ployer" and android on the front. On the back it says "android with ployer" model:v2 and 8gbfm. I haven't really been able to find out much about it. I have tried charging it with a ps3 controller cable, but that doesn't work. Does this need a specific cable? I don't believe this has ever been used, but I sure can't get it to charge. Any help at all would be fantastic.

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum

Did you get it new? Didn't it come with a charger? Most tablets, not all by any means, have chargers that are fairly specific to the tablet.

You may be able to find the charger you need here. http://www.ployer-tablet.com/buy-ployer.html

3. Rockfish07

Rockfish07 Junior Member

It was open box, but not used. Still has the screen protector on it and was in the original box. It came with a wall charger, but not the cable. I have a ton of different cables but the only one that fits is the type that charges a ps3 controller but it doesn't charge.

QUOTE="leeshor, post: 314887, member: 77592"]Welcome to the forum

Did you get it new? Didn't it come with a charger? Most tablets, not all by any means, have chargers that are fairly specific to the tablet.

You may be able to find the charger you need here. http://www.ployer-tablet.com/buy-ployer.html[/QUOTE]

4. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Not all cables that look the same on the outside have the same pinouts internally. My guess is that the cable, even though it fits, is the problem. I would go to an electronics store with your Ployer and the changer and see if they can match a cable to it.