What do I need?

ststiltn

Dec 20, 2011
Thanks for allowing me to post my question. I am looking for a tablet to download music and add my own to. I will use this to perform with as a songbook instead of hauling around two thick paper notebooks. I want to use it for SongBook runs on all Android devices with Android 2.0 or later, including Android tablets, and the Kindle Fire. Maybe some internet but mostly to read the music and vocals. i will need a 10 inch screen. I live in the Hilton Head SC area. Any advice would be appreciated.
Steve

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for allowing me to post my question. I am looking for a tablet to download music and add my own to. I will use this to perform with as a songbook instead of hauling around two thick paper notebooks. I want to use it for SongBook runs on all Android devices with Android 2.0 or later, including Android tablets, and the Kindle Fire. Maybe some internet but mostly to read the music and vocals. i will need a 10 inch screen. I live in the Hilton Head SC area. Any advice would be appreciated.
Steve
Hi ststiltn, welcome to the forum.for a 10 inch tablet PC, you may take a look at the Flytouch 6 and the Zenithink C91. Both can meet your requirements.
hope that's what you want and enjoy the online tablet buying!:)