What excactly is app development?

SvenJa

Jul 3, 2012
Hey everyone,

dunno if this is the right subforum for my question but I'll try to get some advice here - if it's the wrong place feel free to move my thread.
Lately I helped my friend to find a job in Berlin because she wanted to move there after a bad break up.

She was unsure how to discuss things in a job interview and I asked different people in different forums if they could help her.
Now I also have a question. She was looking for a job as app developer and now she's applying for this one:

Freie Stelle: App Developer (m/w) bei Headmatch

(if you need a translation just let me know)

After all this talking about app development and jobs and money and whatever made me
do some research on this special professional field.
I mean, I know what apps for android phones and tablets are - but what it app development
for online marketing and ecommerce.

Does anyone know what people do in this special field?
Of coure I could ask my friend but she's kinda stressed out right now and I figured that there
might be some experts here...

I'd be thankful for any explanation or advice,

have a great day,

SvenJa

SvenJa

Jul 3, 2012
Is it the German job ad or my question ;) ?

Anyone who'd like to help me out?

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Sounds like they might be looking for a software developer who understands mobile application software development.
(Not the same as a software developer who has PC software development skills)
From what you say, they may be looking for someone who has experience building online commerce applications. Those are the apps that let you buy things online, etc.

Last edited: