what "flash" player will work on Vizio tablet

AZPAUL

Feb 9, 2012
I have tried most of the flash apps and none will work. I keep getting "tablet is not compatible with this version". Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Paul

cyorke

Dec 15, 2011
It comes preloaded with flash you just cant upgrade it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Tablet Forum

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
I have tried most of the flash apps and none will work. I keep getting "tablet is not compatible with this version". Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Paul

What web sight are you trying to watch. I and or someone else can try watching videos form it as well to see if our tablets have the same problem.

As far as I know my Vizio 1008 has played everything from every sight I have been to. Did you get the update when you got your tablet?
There is another update expected soon we are told, but if you got your tablet recently there should be one waiting for you.
Also for a more tablet like experience on your Vizio I recommend VTL.Launcher from the Android Market, it is two or three dollars and really helps make your tablet feel like a tablet and not a large menu. There are a few apps that will do wallpapers for you as well but all require a restart to make the new wallpaper take. Just a quirk of the tablet.
Congrats on your unit, I love mine, it is a good device for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
I gotta say I left vtlauncher for go launcher ex. It's free and far better.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Get the latest flash player.apk from 4shared.com and side load it works like a charm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sorcerer1055

Dec 13, 2011
is that .apk for adobe flash 11? how well does it run? 10.3 is what ive found and its a little laggy on some sites.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
I gotta say I left vtlauncher for go launcher ex. It's free and far better.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

I think I tried that, what I found is most launchers work well they tend to make my tablet look like a huge cell phone.
VTL.Launcher makes the tablet look like a tablet.
Not the same kind of launcher you see on the big 10.1 inch tablets but it has more of a tablet feel to me than the others.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
i would try it again. its been updated alot. total tablet feeling. way more customization the vtl had.

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Get all my apps from 4shared never got a virus or spam the version I have is 11.11.1

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
I think I tried that, what I found is most launchers work well they tend to make my tablet look like a huge cell phone.
VTL.Launcher makes the tablet look like a tablet.
Not the same kind of launcher you see on the big 10.1 inch tablets but it has more of a tablet feel to me than the others.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Right now I'm using Nemus launcher you can add 7 spaces to the grid and resize Widgets its free

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
About to recheck on go launcher again.Kaos go get Box app its amazing